CDP Pool Dehumidification for Comfort and Wellness.
Dantherm CDP pool dehumidifiers work according to the condensation principle. They are cost-effective, energy-efficient, user-friendly and close to silent in operation. Installation is flexible on the wall or floor.
The CDP range is fully automatic with electronic control and a built-in adjustable hygrostat. A clear display indicates the current status of operation. Defrosting is incorporated in the electronic control.
- Indoor swimming pools
- Private pools
- Therapy pools
- Wellness centers
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The CDP pool dehumidifier is built into a hot-galvanized, powder painted sheet metal cabinet
- Evaporator and condenser coils are protected against corrosion
- The CDP pool dehumidifier is fixed to the wall by means of a wall mounting strip supplied with the unit
- Optionally the CDP pool dehumidifier can be floor mounted using a floor mounting kit (accessory)
- The condensate outlet is located at the bottom of the CDP dehumidifier. The outlet stub can be connected to a water hose.
- Easy accessible washable air filters from front cover
- Rotary compressor
- Radial fan
- Built-in hygrostat factory set to 60% RH
- Tasteful and functional Danish design
- Electronic control and user-friendly display panel
- Min operating temperature 10 degrees C
- Passive, demand-controlled defrosting
- Optionally the CDP pool dehumidifier can be fitted with a water heating coil (Accessory)